Thursday, January 29, 2009

Senator Cardin on Social Security Reform & Pardons

Here is the response I received from Senator Ben Cardin on both the issuance of presidential pardons and executive orders, and Social Security reform



Once you read this this you'll understand why the country is in its current state.

I did not touch his spelling or grammar.)







Thank you for contacting me regarding Presidential power. I appreciate hearing from you.

The 110th Congressional Session adjourn ed in January , and as a result all of the pending legi slation expire d . These issues remain relevant and will likely be re introduced in the n ext session for consideration. Rest assured that I will keep your thoughts in mind for the next Congressional Session.

You might also be interested in visiting my website at http://cardin.senate.gov/, where you will find information about my vi ews on a wide range of issues. In addition, there are links to press releases, testimony, and articles I have written, and you can sign up to receive my periodic e-newsletter.

Thank you again. Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future about any other issue of concern to you.

No comments: