Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Voting 2008

I am happy to say that I was able to enter my voting location - a local elementary school- at 3:45pm this afternoon and encountered no lines. There were five additional voting machines, which meant no waiting during the time I was there. The only part of the national election we dealt with was the presidential and local Congressional election.

For good or bad, the future will tell, I cast my presidential vote for Obama and Biden. I cast my Congressional vote for the Republican running against the incumbent. (I don't like the idea of the president and the majority of Congress being in the same party and I never vote for the Congressional or Senate incumbent as a matter of principal.)

I hope you all took the time to vote, and thought about the local issues you found on your ballot.

Its our country, we have to make it better.

Its Common Sense!

No comments: