Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Senator Mikulski on Health Care Reform

It appears that my senators are responding in the same time frame. Below is the letter I received from Senator Barbara Mikulski, the other illustrious senator from the state of Maryland.

She, like Ben Cardin, really tries to avoid the issues and making any sense.

See for yourself.

Dear Mr. Wolfe:

Thank you for getting in touch with me about Medicare fraud and health care reform. It's great to hear from you.

Health care is one of the most important issues facing families and our economy. We absolutely need to pass comprehensive health reform that:

-reduces costs for families, business and government

-protects people's choice of doctors, hospitals and health plans

-assures affordable, quality health care for all Americans

The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (H.R. 3590) represents the combined efforts of the Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions and the Senate Committee on Finance. This bill takes a giant step forward in providing health care that is available, undeniable and affordable for all Americans.

There are many issues being discussed as part of health care reform. I will keep your views in mind as we continue our work on this important issue.

Thanks once again for writing. Please let me know if I can be of assistance in the future.

Sincerely,
Barbara A. Mikulski
United States Senator


Please do not respond directly to this e-mail. The originating e-mail account is not monitored.
If you would like to get in touch with me again, please visit my Webform at http://mikulski.senate.gov/Contact/contact.cfm
If you would like to sign up for my E-Newsletter, please visit my Web site at http://mikulski.senate.gov/enewsletter/index.cfm

No comments: